Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HoliDaYs..




FINALLY exam finished....















studying for my final nia...>.<

Study until my brain gona bomm dy...
im so tired and need some rest...regretted terrible for not studying when im frEE instead of study at the eleventh hour...T.T

okay..dont say dat anymore...
after the last paper accounting...the next day we planned to go genting...hehe
Here are some pic..^^

















inside the cabel car...=P
















me and lilian..we are so tired when cycling the boat...phew~





















me looks like very sad when calling someone..haha















M3..piping..lilian and joanne..^^
our hair like the jellyfish ..haha





















JUMP!!! haha...the camera man so geng o..can captured when we jumping..lol
all so nice only my hair like so poh..aiyo...





















IM SO BRAVE to played this...lalala..=P
second time in my life..haha





















i love tis pic..=D





















our shoes...=)































































this pic i curi curi take wan..cuz scared d pekerja scold..=X


haha..k la..some randomly pic only..lazy to upload dy..
go my facebook and see ba..=P
hmm..im really enjoyed going genting with you guys....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment