Wednesday, April 28, 2010

24/04/2010


HAPPY HALF YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH MY BiBii~~! ^__^

27/04/2010..today is the day we together for half year...
dear,darling,ah bii I LOVE YOU...muacks..hehe..

12am....bii called me...act like im sleeping like pig..haha..=P
Bii:hello..bii~sleeping ar??
me:hmm...yalo...*yawn* =0 (waiting he say something) lol
Bii:Happy half year anniversary ar..(the sound was like...didnt makan for whole weeks..grr..)
me: happy half year anniversary too..(with my soft tone) lol..*my heart*( bit dissapointed & sad)..haiz...
Bii: asked me.."why u like cold and moody de" ??
me:in my mind..still ask me...u sendiri dont know wan mehh????? =(...realy got no mood dy...i no mood den he also got no MOOD...plus his cold voice...i realy beh tahan...haiz..
Bii & me: didnt say anything...cold airin the phone........
Bii: k la..we sms la k?
me: i dowan..
Bii:then what you want?
me: dowan anything..
Bii...*sigh*
me: make me more mang when i heard this haiz haiz haizzzz from his mouth...>=E..then i follow...HAIZZZ also...grr
Bii: k la...i let you be alone while la k??
me:k
Bii:byebye
me:bye

this is Our conversation on that night..nothing speacial..=(
after that we sleep..T.T!!!!!! haiz..sad & i miss him!!!

we have been together half year ady...honestly..be with you i realy very happy..but not always la...sometimes dam sad also...ahem...someone know why..he bully me..haiz..den leave me alone there..how pity am i?? T.T know sometimes i got wrong also la..but my bii want me to tham him dam long only "normal" back..if nOt.......know la horr??bluekk..but at last i also sucessfully tham back ah bii...wahahah...*proud*..haha...sot jo..

Hmm..Know you since in the ns camp..that time saw you..hmm...1st thing comes in my mind is..this guy quite cute lo..haha...cause me and vanessa saw him dancing in the bilik rehat wirawati with his group mate for the closing ceremony? i think so...he dont know how to dance..hahaha...me and vanessa keep curi curi laugh behind you...=P...all is our memories la...^^
and then we keep in touch untill now the cute guy become my darling...haha...omg..cant belive it...haha..jkjk...lol..dont kill me ya...dont want write much le..later get kill by bii...=DD
bii..wana tell you i love you...i love you...i love youuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~you always in my heart my sweetheart...hehe..happy half year annivesary again..mmuackk!!!

Althought this annivesary im not very happy due to some reasonsssss......................>=(
hope that next time wont be like this...n hope that my ah bii "sekkk do" abit ...

p/s: darling i love uu ya...give u a big kiss...hehe...MMUACKKSS!!!!




see his pig face...haha..


I love u

<3<3<3

2 comments: